Mitutorial.net | Today, I will share with us "how to install GApps for Mi6". The first, please download this file:
1. Extract the zip files you haved download and copy extracted folder to your internal storage)
2. You need to go inside that folder and move the AllDirectory folder into Internal storage\MIUI\backup (If there is no that folder, you can create it)
3. Now open Settings/Additional settings -> Backup & reset -> Local backups
4. You will see the backup folder that you have put in the backup folder, tap it -> Restore then wait till Finish
5. Restart your device, open Play Store app and wait for a second for checking info. Login with your Google account, now you cn use Play Store on your device.
A temporary solution for fixing Play Store 'Waiting for WiFi..." problem
1. Follow the above method. Restart your phone
2. Go to Settings/Installed apps/Google Play Store -> Uninstall.
3. Download this Google Play Store version:
(this version is disabled automatically updated version, will not force the upgrade store version).
4. Restart your phone again.
Fixing Gmail app problem:
Go to Google Play Services, try to clear data and clear cache. Then open this app again.
Known issues: Gmail and some Google apps don't work
Big thanks to my MIUI.VN forum to share this method with us.