Mitutorial.net | How To Flash Redmi 4A / 4 / 4 Prime / 4 Pro With MiFlash
- Download MiFlash Tool – Beta Here. Then Install
- Download MI Pc Suite Here.Then Install
- Download ROM Fastboot Here.
Please Select the Files as Desired
- Make sure the ROM you downloaded has ".tar" or ".tgz" extension. Not ".zip".
- PC with 64 bit windows.
- Backup Data first.
Follow these steps
- Go to Download Mode,
Download different modes with Fastboot
- Turn off the HP > In the off state Press and hold Up volume + Power.
- Then press “Download“
- If Failed go to download mode, try below
- Redmi 4 Prime (Markw)
- Sign in to Fastboot Mode > Connect PC with HP using USB Cable.
- Open Minimum ADB, then type the command >Fastboot Devices
- Press Enter. Make sure the numbers and letters appear.
- Then type "Fastboot Reboot" Do not press Enter
- Press and hold Volume UP + Volume Down simultaneously
- Then press enter on ADB.
- Redmi 4 (Prada)
- Turn off Xiaomi Redmi 4.
- USB Plug To Pc
- Then Plug USB to HP and quickly instantly Press and hold Volume UP + Volume Down.
- If it fails, try again and again.
- Go to Device Manager
Right-click My Computer > Properties
Then press “Device manager
6. Connect HP to PC.
7. HP will be detected as: “QHUSB_BULK“
8. Right-click “QHUSB_BULK” Then select it “Update Driver”
9. Then Select “Choose Browse My Computer for Driver Software”
10. Then look for its location at
C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone \ Qualcomm \ Driver
11. If the "Xiaomi" Folder does not exist, Install MiFlash first. Link has been there above.
12. If a notification appears select “Install this Driver Software anyway“.
13. Wait until Install is complete
14. If it is, then the Driver will be changed to Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader 9008 (COMX).
15. The letter X is a number, different to each person. No need to hesitate.
16. Now, get the most important part. That is Flashing Process Make sure pake Windows 64 bit
17. Extract ROM File downloaded earlier. If the file has ".tar" extension please change it to ".tgz".How to change its easy, Right click File ROM> Rename> Delete ".tar", and add ".TGZ".If you have extension ".TGZ" then no need to rename again. The contents of the file that diextract earlier would like this (Ignore the folder name)
18. Open the Miflash beta app that is in "C: \ Program Files (x86) \ Xiaomi \ MiPhone"
19. Click Browse > And select the Extract Rom result.
20. Selected only until the ROM folder.
Example: "C: \ MIUI" instead of "C: \ MIUI \ Images"
If, in case of Flashing Error, retry the flash but the selected folder goes to the "Images" folder.
21. Press Button “Refresh”
22. In the "Device" section, make sure it's written "COMX".
X is the Number, it could be COM10, COM20, COM30. The important "COM"
23. At the bottom, select "Flash All"
24. If it is, now press "Flash" at top right
25. The process will take about 100 seconds to 700 seconds.Average 300 -500 seconds
26. If there is already "The Operation Completed Successfully" means the process of flash has been successful.
27. Unplug the USB, and turn it on
28. Enjoy the new ROM